Penguin has settled with U.S. states in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit, leaving only Apple now in the fray.
Twitter, in a much-needed move to keep its users safer from cyberattacks, is introducing a more secure login process.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
China's Baidu has long dominated the country's search market. But a local rival to the company is bolstering its own search services with the help of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Some teens are growing tired of the excessive sharing and "drama" on Facebook and more are turning to sites like Twitter and Instagram to express themselves, according to a new study.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Donations to WikiLeaks since January have only been enough to cover expenditures in essential infrastructure, such as servers, according to a transparency report.
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Reviewing the highlights of Ethernet's first four decades
It appears Canada's anti-money laundering regulator will leave Bitcoin exchanges in the country alone for now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW