Microsoft will boost its Azure cloud offering in Japan, adding two domestic data centers to speed response times and improve reliability in the face of natural disasters.
The latest victim of disruption by Internet technologies is a veteran of World War I: the missing persons search.
Penguin has settled with U.S. states in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit, leaving only Apple now in the fray.
Twitter, in a much-needed move to keep its users safer from cyberattacks, is introducing a more secure login process.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
China's Baidu has long dominated the country's search market. But a local rival to the company is bolstering its own search services with the help of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Some teens are growing tired of the excessive sharing and "drama" on Facebook and more are turning to sites like Twitter and Instagram to express themselves, according to a new study.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Donations to WikiLeaks since January have only been enough to cover expenditures in essential infrastructure, such as servers, according to a transparency report.
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW