Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
E-commerce trade group NetChoice takes aim at state legislation -- and at open access and privacy advocates -- in the newest list of bills it deems would be awful for the Internet.
Swedish top-level domain administrator .SE has to its surprise become directly involved in the local Prosecution Authority's court case to seize thepiratebay.se and piratebay.se, but it hopes to explain to the court that forcing domain names off the ...
Amazon Web Services is improving the performance of its DynamoDB database service with Parallel Scan, which gives users faster access to their tables.
A German online copyright law that will give publishers the exclusive right to the commercial use of their publications on the Internet will come into effect on Aug. 1.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
Google is integrating Gmail with Google Wallet so that users can send payments as a mail attachment, even if the recipient doesn't have a Gmail address.
The seizure of funds of the largest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox, was triggered by an alleged failure of the company to comply with U.S. financial regulations, according to a federal court document.
Google has shown off new features that can reduce data consumption and improve Web performance on Android-powered mobile devices, drawing partly from capabilities already supported in the Chrome desktop OS.
Google CEO Larry Page made a surprise appearance Wednesday at the Google I/O conference, where he overcame problems with his throat to take questions from developers in the audience for almost an hour.
Google CEO Larry Page took the stage today to wrap up a nearly four-hour long keynote that kicked off the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco.
Just by saying "Okay Google," people will soon be able to search using voice commands on their Chrome-powered desktop and laptop computers, Google said Wednesday.
Google is adding 41 new features to its Google+ social network on Wednesday, including a richer interface that works better on mobile devices and some major enhancements to photo sharing.
Internet traffic in and out of war-torn Syria has been restored after a disruption of nearly eight and a half hours, according to Internet traffic charts.
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
- See Sedric drive: Volkswagen shows off first autonomous concept car
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- TPFull Stack Developer - Cutting-edge technologiesQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW