Digital rights and privacy advocates have welcomed Yahoo's decision to provide its users with an option to enable HTTPS (HTTP Secure) for their entire webmail sessions.
The U.S. Library of Congress is now storing 500 million tweets per day as part of its efforts to build a Twitter archive, and has added a total of about 170 billion tweets to its collection.
We game on phones, we game on consoles, we game on networks, but cloud-based gaming has been hobbled by performance issues. Today at CES, Nvidia announced the GRID cloud gaming platform, a server system that aims to solve the power, speed, and scalab...
Salesforce.com is being sued by a customer who claims the CRM (customer relationship management) software vendor's misrepresentations made their relationship go sour.
Google has quietly shut down a search function that helped users in China navigate past the country's censorship systems, after authorities had tried to block the feature.
The U.S. Department of State has described the timing of a proposed visit by Google's executive chairman Eric Schmidt and others to North Korea as not "particularly helpful" in view of the Asian country's recent launch of a long-range rocket.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to discussion its investigation of Google for antitrust violations.
The U.S. government misrepresented facts when it approached a court for search warrants against Megaupload, according to a filing Wednesday by counsels of the file-sharing site.
The Supreme Court of Virginia has vacated a preliminary injunction against reviews posted by a woman on Yelp and Angie's List, in an outcome that is being described by civil rights groups as a victory for freedom of online speech.
There were 123 heads of state and governments using Twitter to communicate with citizens and the rest of the world as of December 2012, a think tank said Tuesday.
Netflix, which faced an interruption of its video streaming service on Christmas Eve, had problems again on Monday related to its DVD website.
Pakistan reinstated its YouTube ban on Saturday after it was briefly lifted, reportedly without approval from the country's prime minister, local media reported.
The FCC is making it easier to launch in-flight Internet services on planes in the U.S. by setting up a standard approval process for onboard systems that use satellites.
China's government will require Internet users to identify themselves to service providers when they sign up for Internet access, according to the official Xinhua news agency.
More Americans read e-books in the last year, with 23 percent of those ages 16 and over going digital, compared to 16 percent in the previous survey for the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which released its latest results on e-book readership ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 31
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW