Amazon Web Services is improving the performance of its DynamoDB database service with Parallel Scan, which gives users faster access to their tables.
A German online copyright law that will give publishers the exclusive right to the commercial use of their publications on the Internet will come into effect on Aug. 1.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
Google is integrating Gmail with Google Wallet so that users can send payments as a mail attachment, even if the recipient doesn't have a Gmail address.
The seizure of funds of the largest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox, was triggered by an alleged failure of the company to comply with U.S. financial regulations, according to a federal court document.
Google has shown off new features that can reduce data consumption and improve Web performance on Android-powered mobile devices, drawing partly from capabilities already supported in the Chrome desktop OS.
Google CEO Larry Page made a surprise appearance Wednesday at the Google I/O conference, where he overcame problems with his throat to take questions from developers in the audience for almost an hour.
Google CEO Larry Page took the stage today to wrap up a nearly four-hour long keynote that kicked off the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco.
Just by saying "Okay Google," people will soon be able to search using voice commands on their Chrome-powered desktop and laptop computers, Google said Wednesday.
Google is adding 41 new features to its Google+ social network on Wednesday, including a richer interface that works better on mobile devices and some major enhancements to photo sharing.
Internet traffic in and out of war-torn Syria has been restored after a disruption of nearly eight and a half hours, according to Internet traffic charts.
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
Google is rolling out a subscription music service that will bring users unlimited access to millions of songs in return for a monthly fee.
Google has introduced new APIs to help developers build better games for its Android OS.
Google's Android OS has more than 900 million users, the company said Wednesday at its I/O event began in San Francisco.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW