Google has to remove search suggestions from autocomplete in Germany if the results are offensive, the Federal Court of Justice in Karlsruhe ruled Tuesday.
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
Twitter has acquired Lucky Sort, a data analytics company, in a move that could give the social network deeper insights into its users' tweets and how to best place advertisements on its site.
The U.S. Senate has, by a wide margin, supported a bill allowing an Internet sales tax, but the legislation appears to be a tougher sell to the public.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services wants health tech developers in Silicon Valley to make greater use of its data to help make advances in the field and aid entrepreneurs in the region.
Microsoft is rolling out changes to SkyDrive to enhance management of photos in the cloud storage service, including more efficient viewing and uploading of files.
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
A new mobile application from Harmon.ie promises to improve the way people use Microsoft Office 365 from iOS, BlackBerry and Android tablets and phones.
Yahoo has acquired a mobile gaming company, Loki Studios, taking its total acquisitions this month to four.
Google kicks off its I/O developer conference next Wednesday and if there's one thing that could steal the limelight from Android, Chrome and all the other Google projects, it's Glass.
Bing is adding some new social features to its search engine, by letting users comment and "like" their Facebook friends' posts directly on the site.
Salesforce.com is to acquire Clipboard, a Web clipping and sharing service, and is closing down the service.
Twitter has acquired Ubalo, a company that provides various services aimed at speeding up the coding process, the social network announced Thursday.
Box has acquired Crocodoc in a move to significantly improve the way documents are rendered for viewing on its enterprise storage and file sharing service.
Not everything on YouTube is free any more. The video-sharing website will now charge users a monthly fee to view certain content offered through subscription channels, the Google-owned site announced Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia