A lawsuit against Google's customer service practices in Germany is looming after the company declined to sign a document promising German consumer organizations to start answering customer emails individually.
Google has added a new notification to its Cloud Storage service, allowing applications to automatically take action when new content is uploaded by users.
Microsoft has extended a search revenue guarantee agreement with Yahoo for one more year, amid reports that the Internet company is trying to break its 10-year agreement with Microsoft.
A Dutch startup has launched a service that studies data from social networks to quickly identify online service outages -- sometimes, it says, before the service providers know about the outages themselves.
Microsoft plans to accelerate improvements in Office Web Apps, the browser-based version of the Office suite, adding features like real-time co-authoring of documents and the ability to run in Android tablets via mobile Chrome browser support.
Only a year after acquiring Syncplicity, EMC is getting ready to make the company's enterprise file management system work with hybrid clouds.
Internet traffic to and from Syria, which is in the midst of a civil war, appears to have dried up.
More than 20 percent of data brokers checked by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission allegedly violated a U.S. privacy law when sharing personal data with agency workers posing as companies wanting to purchase information.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
China's largest search engine Baidu is getting closer to becoming the country's largest online video provider with a new US$370 million acquisition.
Yahoo's Flickr mobile app may be getting a completely new look in the months to come, as the company seeks to hire multiple iOS engineers to "radically improve" the photo-sharing site's app and attract new users, the company said in a recent job noti...
The U.S. Senate has voted to allow states to collect sales tax from online retailers, making it more difficult to buy tax-free products online.
Instagram is getting a little bit more like its parent company, Facebook, with a new feature that lets you tag your friends in photos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia