Google is rolling out a new IT administration console for its Apps email and collaboration cloud suite and for other enterprise products such as Maps Coordinate and Chrome OS devices.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
A lawsuit against Google's customer service practices in Germany is looming after the company declined to sign a document promising German consumer organizations to start answering customer emails individually.
Google has added a new notification to its Cloud Storage service, allowing applications to automatically take action when new content is uploaded by users.
Microsoft has extended a search revenue guarantee agreement with Yahoo for one more year, amid reports that the Internet company is trying to break its 10-year agreement with Microsoft.
A Dutch startup has launched a service that studies data from social networks to quickly identify online service outages -- sometimes, it says, before the service providers know about the outages themselves.
Microsoft plans to accelerate improvements in Office Web Apps, the browser-based version of the Office suite, adding features like real-time co-authoring of documents and the ability to run in Android tablets via mobile Chrome browser support.
Only a year after acquiring Syncplicity, EMC is getting ready to make the company's enterprise file management system work with hybrid clouds.
Internet traffic to and from Syria, which is in the midst of a civil war, appears to have dried up.
More than 20 percent of data brokers checked by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission allegedly violated a U.S. privacy law when sharing personal data with agency workers posing as companies wanting to purchase information.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
China's largest search engine Baidu is getting closer to becoming the country's largest online video provider with a new US$370 million acquisition.
Yahoo's Flickr mobile app may be getting a completely new look in the months to come, as the company seeks to hire multiple iOS engineers to "radically improve" the photo-sharing site's app and attract new users, the company said in a recent job noti...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD