OnApp and Dell have teamed up to create pretested cloud packages for service providers and make it easier for them to roll out services, which could result in more competition in the cloud space.
Pioneer will soon launch a new car navigation system in Japan that uses dashboard cameras to scan the road ahead for approaching street signs and other cars, and will share images of road conditions with other vehicles.
Proposed legislation in California aims to ban guns made using 3-D printing, after an organization Defense Distributed fired a handgun made with the technology, and said it would distribute its drawings online.
Google is rolling out a new IT administration console for its Apps email and collaboration cloud suite and for other enterprise products such as Maps Coordinate and Chrome OS devices.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
A lawsuit against Google's customer service practices in Germany is looming after the company declined to sign a document promising German consumer organizations to start answering customer emails individually.
Google has added a new notification to its Cloud Storage service, allowing applications to automatically take action when new content is uploaded by users.
Microsoft has extended a search revenue guarantee agreement with Yahoo for one more year, amid reports that the Internet company is trying to break its 10-year agreement with Microsoft.
A Dutch startup has launched a service that studies data from social networks to quickly identify online service outages -- sometimes, it says, before the service providers know about the outages themselves.
Microsoft plans to accelerate improvements in Office Web Apps, the browser-based version of the Office suite, adding features like real-time co-authoring of documents and the ability to run in Android tablets via mobile Chrome browser support.
Only a year after acquiring Syncplicity, EMC is getting ready to make the company's enterprise file management system work with hybrid clouds.
Internet traffic to and from Syria, which is in the midst of a civil war, appears to have dried up.
More than 20 percent of data brokers checked by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission allegedly violated a U.S. privacy law when sharing personal data with agency workers posing as companies wanting to purchase information.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPData AnalystWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC