Google has added a new notification to its Cloud Storage service, allowing applications to automatically take action when new content is uploaded by users.
Microsoft has extended a search revenue guarantee agreement with Yahoo for one more year, amid reports that the Internet company is trying to break its 10-year agreement with Microsoft.
A Dutch startup has launched a service that studies data from social networks to quickly identify online service outages -- sometimes, it says, before the service providers know about the outages themselves.
Microsoft plans to accelerate improvements in Office Web Apps, the browser-based version of the Office suite, adding features like real-time co-authoring of documents and the ability to run in Android tablets via mobile Chrome browser support.
Only a year after acquiring Syncplicity, EMC is getting ready to make the company's enterprise file management system work with hybrid clouds.
Internet traffic to and from Syria, which is in the midst of a civil war, appears to have dried up.
More than 20 percent of data brokers checked by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission allegedly violated a U.S. privacy law when sharing personal data with agency workers posing as companies wanting to purchase information.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
China's largest search engine Baidu is getting closer to becoming the country's largest online video provider with a new US$370 million acquisition.
Yahoo's Flickr mobile app may be getting a completely new look in the months to come, as the company seeks to hire multiple iOS engineers to "radically improve" the photo-sharing site's app and attract new users, the company said in a recent job noti...
The U.S. Senate has voted to allow states to collect sales tax from online retailers, making it more difficult to buy tax-free products online.
Instagram is getting a little bit more like its parent company, Facebook, with a new feature that lets you tag your friends in photos.
Google plans to offer a video subscription service on YouTube, which according to a newspaper report, the company may announce this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT