Twitter today unveiled a music service that uses activity on the microblog to help users share and discover new music. The songs shared via the service are currently sourced from Spotify, iTunes or Rdio.
Wikileaks' latest release is billed as a transcript of a "secret meeting," but it may more accurately be termed a promotion.
Google's core product may always be search, but the company is just as serious about providing in-the-moment information to users with emerging technologies such as Google Now, self-driving cars and Glass, CEO Larry Page signaled on Thursday.
Google's first-quarter revenue rose by 31 percent to about $14 billion, driven by strong gains within the company's advertising business.
The U.S. Senate has moved toward a vote to impose sales tax on most Internet purchases, with lawmakers likely to vote to close debate on legislation next week.
Yahoo has released two new mobile apps, for weather and email, suggesting the company may be on track toward delivering on its promise of offering users a range of new mobile products over the next several months.
Google received an ultimatum Thursday from German consumer organizations that want it to start answering questions from its users via email.
The largest Bitcoin exchange in the US, BitFloor, has closed again, this time due to issues with its bank account, according to its founder.
Google is acquiring iProvo, a fiber-optic network owned by the city of Provo, Utah, as part of a plan to introduce its high-speed broadband network called Google Fiber there.
Snaptiva wants to add a bit more color to the experience of shopping for home design and fashion products, literally.
Users on Twitter are now more likely to see ads based on what they tweet about.
There is absolutely no way that Apple will surrender its iPhone interface to Facebook Home, analysts said today.
Facebook has announced it is bringing certain elements of its Facebook Home app to iPhone and iPad.
More than 80 European digital rights organizations on Wednesday called on the European Commission to do more to protect net neutrality.
The CEO of archiving service Evernote said his company will soon release branded hardware with partners, as it moves toward creating its own devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to $1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
- US carriers will look to LTE-U tests to protect Wi-Fi
- Google will shore up one of its biggest cloud weaknesses next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT