Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
Every business is a digital business-that is the central message of the Accenture Technology Vision 2013.
Professional social networking service LinkedIn won the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking damages on behalf of premium users who had their log-in passwords exposed as a result of a security breach of the company's servers last year.
Europe's antitrust chief on Wednesday announced a substantial €561 million fine on Microsoft, but it could have been even higher he said.
Europe's antitrust chief on Wednesday announced a €561 million (US$731 million) fine on Microsoft for its failure to include a browser choice page in its upgrade to Windows 7 in 2011.
Google on Tuesday pushed out an update for its Maps iPhone app designed to make it easier for users to search for local businesses and contacts in their address book.
Some thousand-plus Google users have been subject to FBI security information requests since 2009, the company said Tuesday. The data build on Google's already existing tally of government data requests.
New legislation in the U.S. Congress would establish a government task force to monitor domestic and overseas policy proposals that could threaten Internet freedom.
CRM (customer relationship management) software will be the top priority for additional spending on enterprise applications around the world this year and next, according to newly released data from analyst firm Gartner.
The European Commission will ask the German government to explain more about a draft bill that aims to protect publishers against systematic access to copyright content by search engine providers such as Google.
After 12 successive quarters of double-digit growth at SAP, co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe is now pinning his future hopes on the company's recently acquired Ariba e-commerce network.
Opinions expressed on Twitter differ from public opinion measured by surveys on key political events and policy issues, reflecting that users of the Internet service are demographically very different from the public, according to a study by Pew Rese...
Microsoft has acquired MetricsHub, a startup focused on technology for automating cloud performance management.
Twitter will end support for TweetDeck on the iPhone and Android in order to focus solely on browser-based versions for those platforms. And it is also apparently dumping Facebook.
Facebook is working to set the record straight following a report suggesting that the site is gaming its News Feed so that people who pay to promote their posts will get more interaction from users than those who don't.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia