The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed eight complaints against companies allegedly involved in sending unsolicited text messages offering free gifts or gift cards, with the agency alleging the defendants have sent 180 million spam texts.
Uniscon's IDgard, a service for securely exchanging documents between companies and their clients or partners, uses two-factor authentication and stores only its customers' encrypted data on the server, with no passwords or hashes for hackers to stea...
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has defended the role of the prosecution in the case of the late Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz, stating that "there was never an intention for him to go to jail for longer than a three, four, potential...
Megaupload's Kim Dotcom will be allowed to pursue damages against New Zealand's spy agency for illegally spying on him, the country's Court of Appeal ruled Thursday.
Amazon.com and bitcoin now have an interesting link: A popular e-commerce shopping cart for merchants can now accept bitcoin payments and move orders to Amazon for shipping.
Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
Every business is a digital business-that is the central message of the Accenture Technology Vision 2013.
Professional social networking service LinkedIn won the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking damages on behalf of premium users who had their log-in passwords exposed as a result of a security breach of the company's servers last year.
Europe's antitrust chief on Wednesday announced a substantial €561 million fine on Microsoft, but it could have been even higher he said.
Europe's antitrust chief on Wednesday announced a €561 million (US$731 million) fine on Microsoft for its failure to include a browser choice page in its upgrade to Windows 7 in 2011.
Google on Tuesday pushed out an update for its Maps iPhone app designed to make it easier for users to search for local businesses and contacts in their address book.
Some thousand-plus Google users have been subject to FBI security information requests since 2009, the company said Tuesday. The data build on Google's already existing tally of government data requests.
New legislation in the U.S. Congress would establish a government task force to monitor domestic and overseas policy proposals that could threaten Internet freedom.
CRM (customer relationship management) software will be the top priority for additional spending on enterprise applications around the world this year and next, according to newly released data from analyst firm Gartner.
The European Commission will ask the German government to explain more about a draft bill that aims to protect publishers against systematic access to copyright content by search engine providers such as Google.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW