A French website collecting links to content stored on the Mega file-sharing service is experiencing trouble in what may be an effort by Kim Dotcom's latest enterprise to avoid concerns over illegal file sharing.
Google has declined to confirm a report that it narrowly met its deadline for submitting a response to the European Commission over its antitrust concerns about the company.
Facebook users can now say "charge it," with a new physical gift card the social network is rolling out Thursday that people can use to make purchases in retail stores.
Hackers behind a recently detected email attack campaign are exploiting a vulnerability in a Yahoo website to hijack the email accounts of Yahoo users and use them for spam, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor Bitdefender.
Three U.S. investigative agencies, working with state and local police departments across the country, have seized more than 300 websites and US$13.6 million worth of counterfeit National Football League sportswear and tickets from online and other s...
Public policy formulation in all domains, including the Internet, is the sovereign right of member states, according to ITU Secretary General Hamadoun Touré, suggesting that a debate over control of the Internet is far from over at the telecommunica...
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 40 per cent in the fourth quarter as the number of daily mobile users exceeded daily Web users for the first time ever, the company reported.
Russian search giant Yandex is temporarily suspending the development of its Wonder social discovery app just one week after Facebook blocked the app's access to its API data.
MacroSolve, an Oklahoma company focused on enforcing its patents, has added Sears to a growing list of companies it has targeted with patent infringement lawsuits, it said Wednesday.
Salesforce.com is "aggressively investigating" a database software error that led to temporary performance problems in part of its infrastructure.
Despite saying in December that talks with Google could not go on forever, the European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia seems resigned to more waiting.
The file-sharing service Mega has fielded 150 copyright warnings since its recent launch as founder Kim Dotcom grows a risky new business while under indictment by U.S. prosecutors for running Megaupload.
Many large companies are embracing internal social networks, but for the most part, they're not getting much good from them, according to analyst firm Gartner.
Amazon Web Services has launched a beta of a new Web service that can execute in the cloud the heavy data-crunching job of transcoding video.
Foursquare has launched a new mobile app aimed at making it easier for the 1 million business owners using the service to connect and share news with customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW