Yelp, a local business reviews site, filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) of up to US$100 million.
Motorola Mobility said Thursday that its shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed acquisition of the company by Google.
Alcatel-Lucent is developing a Cloud computing platform for carriers that aims to take full advantage of their networks to deliver guaranteed performance.
PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other.
The Chinese government is using Internet censorship as a trade weapon against U.S. tech companies trying to do business there, leaders of two business organizations have told a U.S. government commission focused on human rights in China.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) management tool will from now on tell users about upcoming scheduled operational activities that will affect the availability of its cloud, the company <a href="http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2011/11/ec2-instance-status-moni...
Facebook and Skype have broadened the scope of their technical integration to make it possible for two people to do a video chat - one using the Skype interface and the other using the Facebook interface.
Google is merging its Checkout and Wallet electronic payment services to consolidate them into a single product that works both on Web browsers and mobile devices.
Net neutrality should be enshrined in European Union law, says the European Parliament.
Google Music, the company's Cloud-based online music service, is now available to all users in the US and includes song and album sales, as well as an integration with the Google+ social networking site.
Google is prepping for a big announcement here in Los Angeles today and the rumor mill is buzzing about what the company could possibly be unveiling.
The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Sponsors of the controversial U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act defended the legislation Wednesday, saying the proposal is needed to shut down websites trafficking in billions of dollars worth of online piracy.
Orange launched three Alcatel One Touch phones on Wednesday with dedicated Facebook buttons priced below €100 (US$135).
Severe performance issues with the USAjobs.gov careers portal have been alleviated and an array of internal moves are afoot to ensure its long-term success, U.S. Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry told members of the House Committee o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC