Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Australian ISP Internode has launched a new battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem, citing 'market demand' as the key driver for its release.
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo ups features in low-cost Android tablets with $199 Tab S8
- Roccat Kone Pure gaming mouse
- Samsung acquires cloud printing company PrinterOn
- Jack Wayman, founder of CES trade show, dies at 92
- Vodafone selling Samsung's 4G Galaxy Tab S from $47 a month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.