Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Australian ISP Internode has launched a new battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem, citing 'market demand' as the key driver for its release.
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- Showdown: Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.