Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Australian ISP Internode has launched a new battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem, citing 'market demand' as the key driver for its release.
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless modem review
- Canon PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Cloud printer
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.