If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
Amazon.com has introduced a card reader coupled with smartphone and tablet apps that aim to provide small businesses with a way to accept payments on these devices.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC