If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
Amazon.com has introduced a card reader coupled with smartphone and tablet apps that aim to provide small businesses with a way to accept payments on these devices.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Users of the online version of Intuit's popular QuickBooks small-business accounting software may find their workdays becoming a bit easier to manage, thanks to a new user interface and mobile application support.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A former support employee in Rochester, New York, has pleaded guilty to illegally selling Intuit software through eBay, taking advantage of the software company's policy to supply free replacement disks of its products at the request of customers.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Some U.S. taxpayers may have to wait a bit longer than usual to get their refunds, due to problems that recently cropped up with Intuit's tax-preparation software.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
Intuit has integrated the online marketing software gained through its US$423.5 million acquisition of Demandforce with its QuickBooks accounting software, giving small businesses a way to make closer connections with customers, the company announced...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW