If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
Amazon.com has introduced a card reader coupled with smartphone and tablet apps that aim to provide small businesses with a way to accept payments on these devices.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Users of the online version of Intuit's popular QuickBooks small-business accounting software may find their workdays becoming a bit easier to manage, thanks to a new user interface and mobile application support.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A former support employee in Rochester, New York, has pleaded guilty to illegally selling Intuit software through eBay, taking advantage of the software company's policy to supply free replacement disks of its products at the request of customers.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Some U.S. taxpayers may have to wait a bit longer than usual to get their refunds, due to problems that recently cropped up with Intuit's tax-preparation software.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
Intuit has integrated the online marketing software gained through its US$423.5 million acquisition of Demandforce with its QuickBooks accounting software, giving small businesses a way to make closer connections with customers, the company announced...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple’s Tim Cook to India
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW