Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
Enterprise customers can expect to hear more from e-commerce giant Alibaba Group. The Chinese company is accelerating the global expansion of its cloud computing business, with a US$1 billion investment.
Good programmers are notoriously hard to find, but HackerRank thinks it has the answer. A fresh cash infusion suggests it may be on to something.
There's no shortage of software vendors paying lip service to data science in this analytics-infused era, but Workday is putting its money where its mouth is.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
If you’re looking to hire a developer, which is more important: her LinkedIn profile or samples of her code on GitHub?
Simplicity is an oft-cited goal in the world of enterprise software, but by most accounts, it's rarely achieved. Percolate is hoping to change that, at least for marketing professionals.
Google will give €150 million (US$163 million) to European publishers and digital journalism startups in the next three years as part of a wider package that aims to support the news sector.
It wasn't long after the launch of Slack's namesake team-communication software last year that the San Francisco company was catapulted into the "unicorn" club -- that growing group of startups with valuations above $1 billion.
Erwin Liu is the CEO of a fledgling Chinese startup, and he's been the happy recipient of free chips from Intel.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
IBM will dedicate $US4 billion in spending this year to the cloud, analytics and mobile technologies, as it struggles with seismic shifts that are changing the computing landscape it once dominated,
Apple is investing in a vast solar plant in Northern California that will generate as much electricity as the company uses to power all its operations in the state.
Alibaba Group is pumping $US590 million into a Chinese smartphone maker that's been helping the e-commerce company promote its own mobile OS against Google's Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC