The maker of a widely used electronic lock has taken issue with a security company's criticism of one of its flagship products.
Security researchers have found that many satellite communication systems have vulnerabilities and design flaws that can let remote attackers intercept, manipulate, block and in some cases take full control of critical communications.
A mobile application designed to make it easier for RSA Conference 2014 attendees to navigate the event and interact with their peers exposes personal information, according to researchers from security firm IOActive.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
A security analysis of mobile banking apps for iOS devices from 60 financial institutions around the world has revealed that many were vulnerable to various attacks and exposed sensitive information.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCService SupportACT
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC