Apple iPhone 4S review: The iPhone 4S may look identical to the iPhone 4, but it boasts several improvements under the hood
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
According to current speculation, Apple's iPhone 5 is just weeks away from becoming a reality.
Apple reportedly will send the Golden Master version of its iOS 5 mobile operating system to manufacturing partners around the last week of September, and that means a new iPhone could be on the way shortly thereafter.
It shouldn't come as a shock that iOS 5 beta 6 has succumbed to jailbreaking. But unlike the usual speedy jailbreak action we're used to seeing (i.e. jailbreaks discovered within 24 hours), this one took nearly three days to figure out, which is a pr...
Apple this morning unveiled the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 5, particularly focussing on an overhauled notifications system, an 'iMessage' service, wireless syncing, a 'Newsstand' app, and built-in Twitter integration. However,...
Apple's latest iOS 5 operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices went live last week and one of its new features is custom notification tones.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
Apple unveiled its latest iPhone today, but it didn't unveil the iPhone 5, like many rumours suggested. It unveiled the iPhone 4S -- it looks exactly like an iPhone 4, except it has a faster processor, a better graphics engine and a better camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD