Apple's new iPad remains the tablet to beat, but this is a minor upgrade over its predecessor
The iPad mini is an exceptionally built tablet with a fantastic app library, but it's let down by a less than stellar display
Apple released a very narrowly targeted update for iOS on Monday--one many iOS users might never notice, in fact.
Google's new Maps app for iPhone arrived in the App Store late Wednesday, in a move likely to please users disappointed with Apple Maps in iOS 6. While the new app leverages Google's robust mapping data, it has a few weak spots of its own--most notab...
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In just four short weeks, iOS 6’s Passbook feature has totally revolutionized the life of you, me, and everybody we know.
Your iPhone and iPad can speak aloud any text you can select. In this video, I'll show you how to enable that feature, and how to type emoji symbols in your text, too.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
iOS 5 dropped an important control that had existed in iOS 4: a switch to turn notifications off.
Despite its aesthetic achievements, Apple's Maps app in iOS 6 left a lot of users unhappy. Turns out that the years Google spent building out its mapping data were hugely important; Apple's data - which powered its new Maps app - didn't have the rea...
Nothing's perfect, and operating systems are no exception.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW