At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Apple execs took to a stage today in a fast-paced keynote that pushed back against talk that Apple lags behind rivals in artificial intelligence and opened some of the company's crown jewels to third-party developers.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
The Android platform is under fire from cybercriminals in an escalation of attacks that may soon see iOS in danger of similar levels of malicious action according to research from IT security company, Check Point.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Some Apple mobile users have been encountering a pop-up message that is particularly difficult to close.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Apple Music has dominated headlines since it was announced earlier this month at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but despite all the hype and controversy, few people have actually used Apple's new streaming music service. That changes right now.
One of the staples of desktop web browsing may be coming to iOS with a new feature Apple is adding to Safari with a forthcoming update to its mobile operating system.
Apple's next mobile OS will run on devices as old as the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4s, but that doesn't mean the newest apps will run on those products as well. With iOS 9, Apple will allow third-party developers to restrict apps to running only on recen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTProject EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW