The first draft of anything is terrible, Ernest Hemingway once said (though in slightly more colorful language). Facebook is applying some similar thinking and allowing users to edit their posts.
Magellan claims to have launched the first dedicated smart fitness running watch in Australia, and says the device competes on price with wearable fitness trackers like the Fitbit Flex and Jawbone Up.
Didn't catch that tweet all your friends were talking about? Twitter wants you to see it next time, using a new feature that will notify you of tweets and contacts that Twitter thinks you'll want to know about.
Facebook is moving ahead with plans to test a new mobile feature to entice more people to buy products while shopping on smaller devices such as iPhones.
Apple's Touch ID authentication system can be defeated using a well-honed technique for creating a latex copy of someone's fingerprint, according to a German hacking group.
Microsoft executives last week came the closest yet to saying that the company will release Office on iPads and Android tablets, but stopped short of specifics.
Moves does more than just measure your steps, distance, time, and calories burned. It creates a "storyline" showing exactly where you were all day, which can be all kinds of interesting. Best of all, it's now available on Android.
iOS 7 has arrived. As announced last week, Apple has released a major update of the operating system that runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Optus has announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of their official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Google has pushed out updates for the iOS and Android versions of Chrome, as the company continues beefing up its browser for use with tablets and smartphones.
Apple's new iPhones show how smartphone vendors are overcoming the technical hurdles that have limited roaming using LTE.
iOS 7 is almost ready for you to take home: Apple CEO, Tim Cook, announced at the company's special Tuesday event that its newest mobile operating system would be available on Wednesday, September 18, for free.
Apple's latest operating system iOS 7, due to be released Sept. 18, is already under the microscope of independent security researchers looking for a new jailbreak.
The fingerprint sensor in Apple's new iPhone 5S has the potential to enhance the security of the device, but the devil will be in the details.
Microsoft is expanding its Xbox Music service to iOS and Android devices, and also adding free streaming via the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC