Apple's much-maligned iPhone exclusivity agreement with AT&T Mobility, started in 2007 but now ended, is once again the target of a class-action suit.
Ericsson has launched the world's first WebRTC-compatible browser for mobile devices, which will allow developers to integrate voice and video communications in their Web-based applications.
The changes Samsung Electronics has made to its Galaxy Tab 10.1 are enough so that it is no longer a copy of Apple's iPad, a judge at the district court in Düsseldorf, Germany, said on Thursday.
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
Apple is experiencing problems with its iTunes Store and iCloud services, with many Twitter users reporting that they are unable to log in using their Apple ID to download apps.
Although Android Ice Cream Sandwich makes some big leaps in HTML5 browser performance, Apple's iOS 5 is still the king, according to a study by Sencha.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
On Thursday, Xamarin added an API (application programming interface) for contacts to its new cross-platform Mobile development kit, with which the company aims to make it easier for C# users to develop applications for Android and iOS at the same ti...
A French court has denied Samsung's preliminary injunction request to stop the sale of Apple's iPhone 4S, both parties confirmed on Thursday.
Organizations and regulators across Europe, including Germany, have started looking into the use of Carrier IQ's tracking software, to ensure that mobile phone vendors and operators are not violating users' privacy.
Samsung became the biggest smartphone vendor in the world during the third quarter, and Android's market share has surpassed 50 percent for the first time, market research company Gartner said on Tuesday as it reported on phone sales to end-users.
Smartphones and tablets are evolving from niche luxury devices to mainstream consumer gadgets. As mobile devices become a ubiquitous part of the mainstream culture, malware developers are paying attention and are anxious to exploit the fertile new te...
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple on Thursday released iOS 5.0.1, an update that the company says brings fixes for users suffering from decreased battery life under iOS 5. The update also sports a couple of additional features, including multitasking gestures for original iPad ...
Want to get your hands on the hidden panoramic feature buried inside iOS5, but don’t want it bad enough to go through the pain of jailbreaking your device? It turns out you can turn on this hidden feature without resorting to hacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystACT