Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
Google has updated its cross-platform Play Games service, and promises it has more in store for this week's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Fraunhofer Institute researchers are working to speed up the scanning of mobile app code for security flaws, aiming to offer developers in a few milliseconds the kind of analysis that once required an all-night scan of code.
Dedicated GPS brands have been facing stiff competition from GPS-enabled smartphones. In a case of “if you can’t beat them, join them”, Navman has launched its Smart Eco cloud service, which makes use of smartphones and tablets as companion devices. ...
The latest version of the Gmail app for iOS cuts down on inbox refresh delays and simplifies the log-in process for users with multiple Google mobile apps, the company said Wednesday.
Tough phones are rarely good phones, and popping an ordinary case on an iPhone doesn’t always cut it for most tradies and extreme sports enthusiasts. Born from this dilemma is a new product called InDepth cases.
Apple has teamed with car manufacturers to let drivers use their iPhones to make calls, access music, get directions and send and receive messages with a touch or a voice command using the car's display and controls.
Microsoft has a new version of SkyDrive Pro's iOS app that has the cloud storage product's new identity -- OneDrive for Business -- and broadens its scope of users.
Security researchers identified a vulnerability in iOS that allows apps to record all touch screen and button presses while running in the background on non-jailbroken devices.
Dutch telecom operator KPN has struck a deal with encrypted communications provider Silent Circle to start offering its Dutch, German and Belgian customers encrypted phone calls and text messages.
Cloudant has announced open source, native Sync software libraries for Android and iOS, making it easier for developers to build offline access in their mobile applications.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW