We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
ipad 5 rumors
Starved for details, the iOSphere again turned to studying the dimension of third-party iPad 5 cases. That's right: products for a product that doesn't yet exist.
God bless you Mr. (or Ms.) "Inside Source at Apple," who has revealed to the Chosen One that iPad 5, and more, will be announced June 29, complete with "original passion, new ideas."
The iOSphere rumor machine for the iPad 5 is running on vapors, given that some were predicting as of last week that the Next iPad will be released "April-ish".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- GE waves developers onto its huge IoT stage
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC