We count down the 5 most expensive individual in-app items we've seen in iPhone apps and games.
Our guide to iPhone voicemail settings will help you adjust the call time before voicemail starts, and turn voicemail on or off.
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
Despite competition from no lesser a giant than Apple, Amazon's Kindle for iOS app is still the best e-reading option in the App Store.
The iPad's virtual keyboard could be better than it is. Furthermore, some of the issues here extend to both physical and virtual keyboards.
There’s nothing worse than running out of juice, so get yourself covered for any eventuality by calling on the convenience of a portable charger
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Many folio-style cases for the iPad mini add quite a bit of bulk to the device--even if those cases are touted as "slim" or "skinny." But not Moshi's $50 VersaCover Mini Origami for the iPad mini.
If you're planning to sell or give away your iPad, then it is essential that your personal information and data be erased from it. If it's running sluggish after a few years, sometimes backing up your data, erasing it from the tablet and restoring it...
What surprised me upon making the decision to buy a new tablet was the first question that popped into my head: Should that tablet be a Nexus 7?
Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Not long after the iPad mini launched last fall, Cameron Yuill, the founder of AdGent Digital, started using the device to make business presentations.
The $60 iCase mini from Powis is a book-style case, available in a slew of patterns: plaid prints, checkerboard prints, pseudo-animal skins, vintage book covers, and more.
The $20 CoverBuddy is a slim rubber hardshell case that works to protect the back of your Smart Cover-clad iPad mini. The case, available in colors to match Apple's Smart Cover lineup, protects just the back of your tablet.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Google's Android Things OS won't work on new Raspberry Pi board
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Intel merges AI operations into a new unit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW