As we wrote last week, Apple's rights to the iPhone trademark in Brazil was hanging in the balance, in the latest twist, Brazilian regulators have ruled the company doesn't have the exclusive rights to the name in the country.
Apple has won a new patent covering "microslot antenna" technology that could enable the next iPhone, iPad or MacBook to be thinner, or could leave more space within the device's housing for internal components. The technology could also allow Apple ...
Apple's iPad certainly has a whole variety of uses. One of the coolest we've come across specifically is iPad mini being professionally installed into a car dashboard.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
Apple is paid an estimated $1 billion a year by Google for positioning its search engine as the default option on iOS devices, an analyst has said.
A newly published patent application indicates that that Apple is considering a new security feature for its future devices that would replace passcodes with an image recognition system.
Sends out text to customers warning that update will cause problems
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he thinks the company is falling behind in the smartphone market with its iPhone, and allowing rivals such as Samsung to catch up.
New iPad 5 renderings have been created based on the leaked back plate that emerged last week, showing what Apple's next iPad could look like in comparison to the iPad 4 and iPad mini.
iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 have reportedly been spotted at Apple's suppliers by a source who claims that both smartphones will launch this year.
Apple has been granted several new patents this week, including two design patents covering the slide-to-unlock feature and the rounded corners of the original iPhone, as well as a patent relating to touchscreen technology that could collect solar en...
Apple shares have been plummeting, but analysts expect that an iPhone 5S and an iPhone with a bigger screen to take on the 'phablet' market could help the company recover.
As announced at the end of January, Apple has begun offering a 128GB version of the fourth-generation iPad on the company's online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC