The public release of iOS 6.1 could be imminent, according to new reports that suggest Apple is testing a new beta of iOS 6.1 that is believed to be the golden master build.
A police force has been ridiculed by gamers after releasing a game that shares some visual similarities with Grand Theft Auto.
Apple has begun testing new Retina panels for its upcoming iPad mini 2, according to new reports.
In an interviewed with the Shanghai Evening News, Apple's Phil Schiller stated that Apple would: "Not develop cheap smartphones in order to grab market share".
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
New images of a potential iPhone 6 design have been created based on an alleged test prototype, sporting a similar shape to the latest iPod nano.
More than 40 billion apps have been downloaded from Apple App Store, with nearly half of app downloads occurring in 2012.
Apple is expected to launch a lower-priced 'iPhone for the masses,' an analyst has said, despite new reports that suggest consumers are opting for Apple's iPhone 5 instead of choosing the cheaper, older generations of the device.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Apple's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad accounted for a total of four per cent of the overall iPad traffic during their launch month, a new report has found.
Apple is believed to have more than doubled orders for its iPad mini's display after demand for the 7in tablet was higher than expected, and is aiming to sell 100 million iPads in total in 2013.
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Stuck for a last-minute gift? If your giftee is the proud owner of an iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch, there are plenty of gadgets to choose from. Here are some items that Apple fans will love.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Recent Apple patent activity raises hopes of sonar and audio-detecting screen in the iPhone 6
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia