Windows, and particularly Windows 8 tablets, won't be a major factor until at least 2016, according to an online report.
Apple has begun seeding iOS 6.1 beta 3 to developers this week, with bug fixes and improvements.
Apple is set to launch its iPhone 5 in more than 50 additional countries including South Korea, Brazil, China and Russia this month, the company revealed in a press release today.
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
There was. It couldn’t have been more different from the Apple of today, according to the man behind the iPod.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Sales of tablets in China are growing at 63 percent annually, and analysts expect demand to carry on growing.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
The US Patent Office has published the patents that Apple filed when developing the new Panorama camera app in the iPhone.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple has won a patent for an advanced journaling system that can add timestamps and geotags to any event on an iOS device, including phone calls, app downloads, and each time a song has been played, for example.
Samsung Electronics has alleged that three recent products from Apple, including the iPad mini, infringe on its patents.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW