Apple will launch an LTE-capable handset just as soon as an affordable, thinner chipset solution is available, analyst house IHS iSuppli has said.
It's a late night, and you've fired up Facebook on your ACME.com company-owned iPad to post some bad news. "A reduction in workforce is going to happen this week," you type into your update status field and tap the post button.
Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft is joining the ranks of companies adding support for Apple's wildly popular iPad.
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Apple's iPad 2 continues to be an overwhelming first choice for both corporate and consumer customers who plan to buy a tablet in the next 90 days, according to recent surveys.
Android tablets are losing ground to new entrants, including the much-criticized Research In Motion PlayBook and even the discontinued Hewlett-Packard TouchPad, IDC reported in its second quarter report on tablet and ebook sales.
If you're lucky enough to be on a Hollywood set, chances are you'll see more than a few people carrying iPads - and most will be big-shot executives. It should come as no surprise that the iPad has caught on in the entertainment industry given the iP...
When Hugh Owen wakes up in the morning, the first thing he reaches for after the alarm clock is his iPad 2. Even before he gets out of bed, he's started reviewing the flock of corporate reports on yesterday's metrics and today's plans.
Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.
It seems the only way to beat Apple in the tablet market these days is to knock down your prices to the point of unprofitability.
Now you see it, now you don't: Samsung Electronics erased all traces of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its exhibition stand at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin on Saturday, <a href="https://www.infoworld.com/d/mobile-technology/samsung-rev...
Entire books have already been written on the contributions Steve Jobs has made to Apple, the company he helped found 35 years ago. In many ways, the most significant ones took place after 1997, when he returned to Apple from exile and set about to c...
A German court has upheld a preliminary injunction requested by Apple, preventing Samsung Electronics from selling its Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet PC in Germany.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD