Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple seems to have inadvertently leaked details of new iPads that are expected to be announced Thursday.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Hot off the heels of the largest iPhone launch comes another Apple event following the issuing of cryptic invitations.
Apple and Samsung are calling it quits on years of litigation in Australia. The legal strife started almost three years ago when Apple obtained an injunction against the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1.
These 14 iOS travel apps will make your iPhone, iPad touch or iPad a more valuable travel companion. They'll help you book your trip, plan your itinerary, navigate unfamiliar streets, convert foreign currencies and much more.
Apple reported its quarterly numbers on Tuesday, a mixed bag that saw profits rise up but sales fall short of the mark. Here are five takeaways from the earnings call that followed.
Apple has racked up another hugely profitable quarter on sales of iPhones and Macintosh computers, though its revenue growth was slower than expected.
Apple's partnership with IBM to tackle the mobile enterprise could have lasting ramifications for both companies -- as well as for rivals Google, Microsoft and BlackBerry. It could also make life a lot easier for IT staff at large enterprises.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC