Up until now, the Australian version of Apple's eBook marketplace, the iBookstore, has been fairly sparsely populated compared with rivals. But yesterday it appeared as if the company has added half a dozen major new publishers to its catalogue in a ...
Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air may create a conundrum for prospective Mac owners: should they buy a petite Apple laptop or an iPad? When Apple launched the Air, it said it was a hybrid device combining the best aspects of the MacBook with the iPad. Jus...
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
Telstra has become the first carrier in Australia to release its own branded portable Android tablet, citing a gap in the entry-level market as a core reason behind its aggressive pricing.
When Apple's iOS 4.2 debuts next month, it will offer enough features to make the iPad tablet a device that's safe for business if IT security teams take the right steps.
An iPad app that acts as a menu for restaurants will be launched at a food and hospitality trade expo next week in Sydney.
An Australian-designed application that allows users to order take away food via an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad launched this week.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android OS dominate the new non-BlackBerry installations in enterprises across the globe between July and September 2010, according to Good Technology's tally of what the mobility management vendor's customers are deploying. ...
When it comes to iOS downgrading, most people talk about reverting to an older version of the operating system, like going from iOS 4 back to 3.2. The guy who posted this video to YouTube clearly has an entirely different definition.
The Tasmanian Department of Education and Training has revealed over 30 iPads are being trialled in a number of schools across the state, with plans in the works to also examine the potential for Android- and Windows-based tablets to be used as an ed...
Schools and universities right around Australia had jumped headfirst into trials of Apple's hyped iPad tablet as they rush to discover exactly what the device's use will be in the educational field - sometimes with the support of their overarching ed...
Google said on Monday that Apple iPad owners would soon be able to edit Google Docs files on their tablets.
The death of the PC industry at the hands of Apple's iPad has been greatly exaggerated, analysts said today.
Despite denials and contrary rumors, it seems that Apple is on schedule to release a new version of the wildly successful iPad just about a year after it unveiled the first version of the tablet.
Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars HD for iPad is now available from the App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW