Apple has announced its new iPad mini with Retina display is available in Australia from today.
Apple could be working on two new iPhones with bigger, curved, pressure-sensitive displays, according to new reports.
Accessory makers, Fuse Chicken, have come up with an iPhone Air concept
Following Apple's hiring of Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts, Apple's relationship with the fashion industry has come under more scrutiny than ever before. How closely are the two connected?
Android tablets may be on the rise in China, but that hasn't stopped Beijing resident Fu Zheng from buying Apple's latest iPad product. He was among the first to get his hands on the device on Friday when Apple launched the iPad Air at one of its loc...
The revamped Apple iWork suite changes the game for tablet productivity
The iPad Air was unveiled last week to an adoring public, and tech reporters quickly posted their thoughts in a swathe of early reviews. The overall response was positive; in our review of reviews, we present the pick of the praise lavished on the iP...
AT&T won't be matching T-Mobile's offer of free wireless data for the iPad Air when the device debuts at the company's stores across the U.S. next month.
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has given the iPad its first redesign since it debuted in 2010 and rechristened it the iPad Air. The fifth-generation model of the popular tablet computer is thinner and lighter than previous models and will go on sale starting in November.
With Apple widely expected to be launching a new iPad mini, it's worth revisiting what makes the mini such a compelling product.
Apple's widely anticipated Tuesday product launch (Wednesday 7am AEST) is expected to bring evolutionary updates to its iPad line and launch dates for new PCs and the latest version of its desktop OS.
Apple has begun decorating the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco with colourful banners ahead of its 22 October event, which we expect will give us our first look at the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
Apple is hiring Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts to lead its retail business, choosing someone from a fashion brand rather than from a consumer electronics retail chain.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC