Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Sometimes it's better never than late.
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini is basically a shrunken version of the original model
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
The iPad mini is an exceptionally built tablet with a fantastic app library, but it's let down by a less than stellar display
Ion's iCade Arcade Cabinet is a trip down memory lane, but it's overpriced and doesn't work with all games
A tablet that fails to impress, as either a tablet or as an e-reader
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Although it was overshadowed by contemporary Nintendo and Sega consoles of the day, the TurboGrafx-16 nevertheless carved out a small place for itself in the hearts of hardcore gaming eclectics. Now it's back in emulated form on iOS. Can the TG-16 still deliver fun two decades later?
FIFA 11 on the iPad maintains the franchise's feel very well through its slightly strategic, and steadily paced action
The Just Mobile UpStand is a stylish lightweight aluminium desktop stand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW