Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
What surprised me upon making the decision to buy a new tablet was the first question that popped into my head: Should that tablet be a Nexus 7?
Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Not long after the iPad mini launched last fall, Cameron Yuill, the founder of AdGent Digital, started using the device to make business presentations.
If you were lucky enough to receive a new iPad for the holidays this year, we hope you have fun exploring what the tablet has to offer. By now you've probably acquainted yourself with the built-in apps on your iPad, so you may want to reach outside t...
Words that spring from an iPad are not necessarily the same words that would come from other devices.
The release of the fourth-generation iPad so soon after the third-generation iPad may have come as a surprise to even diehard Apple watchers, but the device itself won't. By now, we all know what an iPad looks like, and the fourth-generation iPad loo...
When the iPad debuted, many called it "just a big iPod touch." Most soon realized that such claims were misguided, as the iPad turned out to be much more: more powerful, more capable, more useful, more everything. Instead of being arithmetically bigg...
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
The iPad mini doesn’t arrive in stores until November 2, but we got to spend some time with one after Apple’s media event at the California Theater in San Jose. Our conclusion: Yes, it’s a small iPad - but there’s more (and less) to it than that. Her...
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW