Private information stored in Apple's iPhone and protected by a lock code can be accessed by anyone with just a few button presses.
The iPhone 3G and its iPhone 2 OS propelled Apple's leading-edge mobile device into serious contention as a business smartphone. And the iPhone 3G is one of the best -- if not the best -- mobile 2.0 device out there for overall use. But Apple missed ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA