Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Apple iPhone news is heating up as an early jailbreak for iPhone OS 4.0 is released, and purported images of the back casing for the next iteration of the iPhone handset leak online.
Apple didn't even wait for the iPad dust to settle before summoning the media to its next big event. On Thursday, journalists will gather once again ostensibly to hear about the next-generation of the iPhone operating system, and possibly an unveilin...
Apple's iPad is about twice as fast as the current iPhone, according to recently-published benchmark tests.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
Using a mobile phone as a modem isn't a new feature — in fact, many smartphones came and went before the iPhone had this capability.
Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 4, has finally hit Aussie shores. But do you remember the days when it was cool to have an iPhone? Once upon a time the iPhone was the latest wow-factor gadget, a device so sought after that you could walk down the s...
There's no denying Apple hit the jackpot with its iPhone. The company has sold more than 85 million iPhone and iPod Touch devices worldwide since the original handset's launch in 2007, according to the latest IDC figures.
So far 2010 seems to be the year of Google Android. HTC has already flown the flag with its impressive flagship Desire smartphone, but Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 has also generated plenty of positive buzz.
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
Between the harmless but cautionary Rickrolling worm and the much less friendly iPhone/Privacy. A worm that was able to access personal data without any indication, iPhone jailbreaking has been getting a lot of coverage lately- though not necessarily...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW