Apple will put an end to the rumors and introduce its next iPhone on October 4 - it's already sent out invitations to an iPhone-specific event that will be held at Apple's Cupertino campus.
According to current speculation, Apple's iPhone 5 is just weeks away from becoming a reality.
Although Apple hasn't announced a release date for the iPhone 5, existing iPhone owners are already selling their handsets in anticipation.
iPhone accessory manufacturer, Case-Mate, has published a page showing six case designs for the upcoming iPhone 5. These designs give us the best sense yet of what the iPhone 5 might look like.
Apple’s iPhone 5 has been the subject of scads of rumours, with some focused on a bigger screen, others on fewer buttons and still others on facial recognition. But the one thing all the rumourmongers seemed to agree on of late was that the next gre...
Apple's iPhone 5 may be just months away from becoming a reality, with the latest rumours suggesting an August or September release. Just exactly what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
Here's the latest roundup of Apple iPhone 5 rumors and speculation. The basic idea: It will be better than iPhone 4.
Sony CEO Sir Howard Stringer has accidentally told the world the company may be supplying camera sensors for Apple's next generation iPhone 5.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Coders plunged into the iOS 4.3 firmware Apple has released ahead of its iPad 2 launch Friday and found clues that the iPhone 5 will sport the same dual-core A5 processor as the new Apple tablet computer.
As Android phones continue to outsell iPhones, Apple has been apparently getting some inspiration from Google's mobile OS. A series of screenshots received by 9 To 5 Mac show Apple is using internally a version of the iOS lock screen with the gesture...
Next week Apple will spill the beans on the iPad 2, which can only mean one thing: It's time to start focusing on the iPhone 5 -- which will (probably) be announced in June.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill goin into overdrive. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
The latest Apple iPhone 5 rumor centers on the anticipated smartphone featuring a 4-inch screen, about 14% bigger than the standard 3.5-inch display of current iPhones and more in line with what Google Android phone makers have been offering.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW