St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Logitech has announced a new iPhone 5s case under the Case+ brand, which will work with a number of optional magnetic mounting accessories.
The latest iPhones are spreading across the world like an epidemic...of attractive, well-designed consumer electronics. On Wednesday, Apple detailed the next victims of the iPhone plague, laying out the more than 25 countries on which its latest iPho...
The iPhone 5s officially launched last Friday, but already a group of hackers has successfully cracked the fingerprint authentication. In spite of the hype surrounding this news, though, the hack of Touch ID idoesn't change the fact that the fingerpr...
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Optus has announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of their official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Telstra and Vodafone have announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of the official launch on Friday, 20 September.
With the iPhone 5S and 5C expected to hit Apple stores next week, here's a look back in time at the evolution of the smartphone that started it all.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Though still unsubstantiated, a low-cost iPhone is now widely seen as a possible product announcement in early September, along with a new high-end phone. And it's finally possible to create a coherent explanation of why such a move makes sense for A...
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- Acer's new Windows 10 laptops arrive with Chromebook-like prices
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW