Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Logitech has announced a new iPhone 5s case under the Case+ brand, which will work with a number of optional magnetic mounting accessories.
The latest iPhones are spreading across the world like an epidemic...of attractive, well-designed consumer electronics. On Wednesday, Apple detailed the next victims of the iPhone plague, laying out the more than 25 countries on which its latest iPho...
The iPhone 5s officially launched last Friday, but already a group of hackers has successfully cracked the fingerprint authentication. In spite of the hype surrounding this news, though, the hack of Touch ID idoesn't change the fact that the fingerpr...
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Optus has announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of their official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Telstra and Vodafone have announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of the official launch on Friday, 20 September.
With the iPhone 5S and 5C expected to hit Apple stores next week, here's a look back in time at the evolution of the smartphone that started it all.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Though still unsubstantiated, a low-cost iPhone is now widely seen as a possible product announcement in early September, along with a new high-end phone. And it's finally possible to create a coherent explanation of why such a move makes sense for A...
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD