With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD