With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomated Test AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Digital AnalyticsVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)SA
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC