With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW