Innovative smartphone but with issues
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Are Android phones better than the iPhone 7 Plus?
This battery case boosts your battery and enhances audio
A rugged case for rugged people. Who have an iPhone 6.
iPhone in pictures
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
Screen after screen, folder after folder, app after app, the iPhone has become the new enabler for the mobile hoarder. For the New Year, though, many iPhone addicts have vowed to break or at least temper this fixation. If you’re looking for a fresh start, you can begin by deleting these 10 apps.
Microsoft may be pulling the Nokia brand from Australia, but the glorious company will leave an indelible legacy. Here's but a glimpse at ten just examples.
The iPhone 8 is nine months away, but we’re already expecting it to have OLED and wireless charging. Watch the video to find out why.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
After unveiling a ceramic Apple Watch, Apple has filed a patent for a ceramic iPhone. But there are a few challenges to creating an iPhone out of a material that looks straight out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Your new iPhone is is finally here. Here are some essential steps to take first so you can get the most out of your new device.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigatio...
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Videos about iPhone
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Obama commutes sentence for Chelsea Manning, a WikiLeaks source
- HPE buying SimpliVity for $650 million to boost hyperconvergence
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveWA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTJunior CAD/CAM Software DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW