Your Apple ID is the login user name you use for Apple's iTunes, App Store, iMessage and FaceTime services, Apple Online Store, Support Forums, Genius Bar appointments, product registration and Developer account. What should you don it you forget it ...
For parents and others handing iOS devices over to kids, it might be wisest to lock down certain features so that children don't stumble across things they shouldn't, or accidentally wreak havoc upon your own device. Here's how.
We bring you advice on how to make sure your kids don't rack up huge iTunes Store bills when they're using your iPad or iPhone.
Microsoft's iPad killer, the Surface RT tablet, looks to be on its last legs, leaving only Android tablets to challenge Apple for the tablet crown. Where did the Surface RT go wrong?
How can I delete Newsstand, Stocks, Game Center and other pre-installed stock Apple apps? And can I permanently delete other apps, so they're completely wiped from my iTunes account?
Here's how to make the text bigger on your iPhone. No more squinting!
The iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 launch will get the headlines, but iOS 7 is likely to have a far greater impact on your day-to-day Apple experience.
Send messages - text, audio and video - for free quickly and easily with this selection of essential messaging apps for the iPhone.
Apple launched the third beta edition of its iOS 7 mobile operating system to app developers yesterday. iOS 7 beta 3 contains a number of fixes, tweaks and interesting new features. Here's the pick of the iOS 7 beta 3 features and updates.
According to Apple, the crux of iOS 7 is emphasising the user's content by doing away with ornamentation. Unfortunately, the stripping away of artifice and ornamentation in iOS 7 hasn't actually changed many interface patterns; it's merely removed un...
We count down the 5 most expensive individual in-app items we've seen in iPhone apps and games.
Our guide to iPhone voicemail settings will help you adjust the call time before voicemail starts, and turn voicemail on or off.
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. While there's still much to be learned about the new OS between now and its arrival later this year, we can still provide an overview based ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW