Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one (or yourself) by giving them the gift of a new smartphone?
How does the Google Nexus 4 compare to the Apple's flagship, the iPhone 5? Let's find out!
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
Firemint project lead, Ptolemy Oberin, sat down and talked to PC World about making iPhone games, Flight Control Rocket, and being featured in Apple commercials
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie ...
Apple unveiled its latest iPhone today, but it didn't unveil the iPhone 5, like many rumours suggested. It unveiled the iPhone 4S -- it looks exactly like an iPhone 4, except it has a faster processor, a better graphics engine and a better camera.
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoye...
LG recently unveiled the Android-powered LG Optimus 2X. Powered by a 1GHz, dual-core Tegra 2 processor, LG claims the Optimus 2X will provide enhanced multimedia, gaming and Web browsing, along with the ability to multitask with "virtually no screen ...
If you haven't synced your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in the last 24 hours, you've got a surprise waiting for you: Apple has released iOS 4.3, promising new ways to access iTunes content, a Wi-Fi personal hotspot option and improved browser speeds. I...
The Samsung Galaxy S, along with the HTC Desire, is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market in Australia. Samsung has just lifted the lid on its hotly anticipated next-generation Galaxy S, aptly titled the Galaxy S II. Does it have ...
The last week has brought nothing but good news for Microsoft and Windows Phone 7. Between Nokia's hardware commitment, Angry Birds on the way and Microsoft's own announcement of a roadmap for vital features such as multitasking, Windows Phone 7 seem...
Apple's iPhone 4 may be the most popular smartphone on the market, but the latest range of Android smartphones is quickly gaining ground on Apple's juggernaut.
Kyle Wiens and his team at iFixit, a Web site that provides free repair manuals and advice forums, are some of the smartest Apple geeks around. They've taken apart countless iPhones, Macs and iPads to see what makes them tick-and, of course, to find ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia