Amidst all the hullabaloo surrounding the launch of Apple's iPhone OS 4.0, the contentious company from Cupertino is coming under fire for a quietly made change to its iPhone developer's agreement.
Is the iPhone a legitimate gaming platform? Ask anyone who's ever fiddled with one for more than a few minutes anyone that isn't Nintendo, anyway). Ask anyone who understands, correctly, that video games are more than just Modern Warfare 2 and World ...
Apple held its big iPhone OS 4.0 sneak peek event today, announcing 100 new user features for the next iteration of the iPhone operating system. The media event focused on seven of the features--most of which position the iPhone as both more capable,...
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
After iPhone OS 3's release last summer, we pulled out our crystal ball, dusted it off, and tried to look ahead to iPhone OS 4. Some of what we wanted to see were big features, others were small tweaks. (Be sure to take a quick look at our original ...
iPhones appear to pose greater security risks than Android, Blackberry and Nokia smart phones, but is this really the case? An nCircle survey says yes, security expert Charlie Miller says not necessarily, and Pwn2Own sponsor TippingPoint won't say.
These are a few of our favourite blings: We take a stroll down millionaire lane with the world's most expensive mobile phone accessories, notebooks and more!
We round up the best of the best iPhone apps for Australians
These days it seems as though every man and his dog has an iPhone. We take a look at some iPhone cases that are sure to make heads turn, perhaps for the wrong reasons.
As we approach the one-year anniversary of the launch of the iPhone 3GS, rumors are beginning to circulate about what we can expect from an iPhone 4G. One of the most-wanted, and most-speculated features for the next-generation iPhone OS is the abili...
Apple's iPhone will finally support multitasking for third-party apps as part of its iPhone OS 4.0 release, according to one of many rumors surfacing as interest in what's next for the iPhone mounts.
In a few short years, Apple has established the iPhone as the mobile platform to beat. Each successive firmware update opens new, and often unmatched, features for users and developers to explore. Many of these features, however, find their roots out...
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
New statistics from comScore show that Apple and Google are both gaining ground in the battle for smartphone market share in the United States.
An iPhone repair shop claims to have replacement parts for the iPhone 4G, which leave open some interesting possibilities about the rumored device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW