By now, you've probably read about the next-generation iPhone prototype drama. US blog Gizmodo obtained what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
The iPhone OS 4.0 isn't expected to unveil until sometime next month -- possibly coordinated with the release of the fourth-generation iPhone -- but a glimpse of the beta reveals a number of features iPhone owners will be pleased hear are on the way....
The sparring between Apple and Adobe, on whether Flash belongs on mobile devices such as the iPhone, has gone from philosophical to real. Steve Jobs wrote in an open letter that he's yet to see Flash running on any mobile device, and Adobe responded ...
With iPhones and BlackBerrys everywhere, and Google Android devices on the rise, it's easy to forget that Palm was the company that made it all happen.
So far 2010 seems to be the year of Google Android. HTC has already flown the flag with its impressive flagship Desire smartphone, but Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 has also generated plenty of positive buzz.
In an explosive story, US blog Gizmodo has claimed to have found what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
Apple unveiled a variety of features and functions we can look forward to in iPhone OS 4.0--due out this summer for the iPhone, but not until sometime this fall for the iPad. There are updates to the OS that will benefit consumers, as well as those t...
Kevin Hoffman is an enterprise programmer who straddles two worlds: Windows, including Windows Mobile and now Windows Phone 7, and Apple iPhone. His day job is chief systems architect for Oak Leaf Waste Management in East Hartford, Conn., where he fo...
It came as a surprise to almost everyone when Apple approved the Opera Mini Browser app for its App Store. It is a competing browser for Apple's own Safari--which is the default browser of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad--and it is not built on the ...
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
Amidst all the hullabaloo surrounding the launch of Apple's iPhone OS 4.0, the contentious company from Cupertino is coming under fire for a quietly made change to its iPhone developer's agreement.
Is the iPhone a legitimate gaming platform? Ask anyone who's ever fiddled with one for more than a few minutes anyone that isn't Nintendo, anyway). Ask anyone who understands, correctly, that video games are more than just Modern Warfare 2 and World ...
Apple held its big iPhone OS 4.0 sneak peek event today, announcing 100 new user features for the next iteration of the iPhone operating system. The media event focused on seven of the features--most of which position the iPhone as both more capable,...
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT