It's finally here! After weeks of buggy and crash prone betas, the Gold Master version of Apple's newly renamed mobile Operating System has been seeded to developers. Just from using the GM the past day I can already safely say it is a great bit more...
Multitasking is a common, even expected activity--both in our daily lives and in our gadget-driven lives. Steve Jobs freely acknowledges that Apple has been late to the multitasking party, but that's changing with iOS 4.
During today's introduction of the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs detailed that the upcoming device will make use of what Retina display.
Steve Jobs took the wraps off Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 4, at the Worldwide Developer Conference this morning, but Australians will have to wait until they can get their hands on the latest Apple gadget. While US consumers only have to wait u...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
It's almost that time of the year again -- no, not Christmas, Easter or Anzac Day, but Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), which is expected to feature the unveiling of Apple's fourth-generation iPhone.
By now, you've probably read about the next-generation iPhone prototype drama. US blog Gizmodo obtained what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
The iPhone OS 4.0 isn't expected to unveil until sometime next month -- possibly coordinated with the release of the fourth-generation iPhone -- but a glimpse of the beta reveals a number of features iPhone owners will be pleased hear are on the way....
The sparring between Apple and Adobe, on whether Flash belongs on mobile devices such as the iPhone, has gone from philosophical to real. Steve Jobs wrote in an open letter that he's yet to see Flash running on any mobile device, and Adobe responded ...
With iPhones and BlackBerrys everywhere, and Google Android devices on the rise, it's easy to forget that Palm was the company that made it all happen.
So far 2010 seems to be the year of Google Android. HTC has already flown the flag with its impressive flagship Desire smartphone, but Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 has also generated plenty of positive buzz.
In an explosive story, US blog Gizmodo has claimed to have found what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
Apple unveiled a variety of features and functions we can look forward to in iPhone OS 4.0--due out this summer for the iPhone, but not until sometime this fall for the iPad. There are updates to the OS that will benefit consumers, as well as those t...
Kevin Hoffman is an enterprise programmer who straddles two worlds: Windows, including Windows Mobile and now Windows Phone 7, and Apple iPhone. His day job is chief systems architect for Oak Leaf Waste Management in East Hartford, Conn., where he fo...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPIteration ManagerNSW