Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
Perhaps the next iPhone 8 will be Apple's next shot at achieving greatness in China.
The iPhone 8 is nine months away, but we’re already expecting it to have OLED and wireless charging. Watch the video to find out why.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
After unveiling a ceramic Apple Watch, Apple has filed a patent for a ceramic iPhone. But there are a few challenges to creating an iPhone out of a material that looks straight out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
What is KORTV? Why has the KORTV app appeared on my iPhone or iPad: Mysterious iOS app reportedly isn't malicious, can be deleted like a standard app
Despite Apple's high security measures, iOS users are reporting claims of a mysterious KORTV app appearing on their devices despite not downloading it themselves. Is this evidence of an iOS hack, or something innocent? Here, we explain what the KORTV...
We were able to fool people into thinking a photo from the iPhone 7 Plus Portrait mode was actually taken with a DSLR. That's how good it is.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
The iPhone 7 Plus has dual-cameras to help take better photos. But this technology could also play a vital role in Apple’s future plans for AR.
After all the Apple-centric news of late , it's time to get gander at the gadget guy's latest goodies in time to prep for the holiday shopping season.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
Preliminary data from U.S. sales of Apple's newest iPhones suggested that the larger 7 Plus was outselling the smaller 7, which would be a first, a market research firm said.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW