Apple uses its March 21 product launch event to reiterate its stance on customer privacy.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Shoppers mulling whether or not to buy a new iPhone better strike soon or else face paying almost $20 a month more.
Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Updated: Pre-orders for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus open tomorrow, 12 September, at 5.01pm.
The iPhone 6s has a new and improved camera: 12 megapixels, 4K video recording and Live Photos. But is that enough to rival Samsung and LG's killer camera phones?
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Small tweaks with big implications have been introduced in the iPhone 6s series by Apple. There is a next generation processor, better cameras and an improved finger scanner, but perhaps the biggest change concerns the implementation of a feature cal...
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Oracle is paying US$532 million to snatch up another cloud service provider
- Google buys Synergyse to teach customers how to use Apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT