Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
It’s got a smaller screen and a smaller price tag to match, but the iPhone SE doesn’t compromise—it’s nearly as capable as Apple’s flagship iPhone 6s.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Apple uses its March 21 product launch event to reiterate its stance on customer privacy.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Shoppers mulling whether or not to buy a new iPhone better strike soon or else face paying almost $20 a month more.
Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Updated: Pre-orders for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus open tomorrow, 12 September, at 5.01pm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW