Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Updated: Pre-orders for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus open tomorrow, 12 September, at 5.01pm.
The iPhone 6s has a new and improved camera: 12 megapixels, 4K video recording and Live Photos. But is that enough to rival Samsung and LG's killer camera phones?
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Small tweaks with big implications have been introduced in the iPhone 6s series by Apple. There is a next generation processor, better cameras and an improved finger scanner, but perhaps the biggest change concerns the implementation of a feature cal...
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
Apple reported an unusual misstep in the April-to-June quarter, selling fewer iPhones than analysts had been expecting, but it wasn't all bad news from Cupertino.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
Production is said to be underway for the next iPhone models, and it looks like the new version's big selling point will be Force Touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA