To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Which battery case should you get? Watch as we review Apple’s ergonomic Smart Battery Case, Mophie’s more affordable Juice Pack Reserve, and Kuke’s battery case with external storage options.
A series of powerful earthquakes that shook southwest Japan has also disrupted the electronics supply chain. Sony, Mitsubishi Electric and chip-maker Renesas are among the companies with factories in the area.
Microsoft has its own mobile operating system, but that hasn't stopped it from opening a public beta for a new iPhone keyboard.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Buying an iPhone with just 16GB of storage means you'll have to make some sacrifices that defeat the point of having a new iPhone in the first place.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
Like its bigger sibling, the little Pro is tough to repair but has beefy internals.
Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
It’s got a smaller screen and a smaller price tag to match, but the iPhone SE doesn’t compromise—it’s nearly as capable as Apple’s flagship iPhone 6s.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In mining user data, US ISPs must weigh cash vs. privacy
- HelloSign branches out to fix frustrating forms
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- US Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during election
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET Developer -Australian Citizens with baseline clearanceNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Service Delivery CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCDocument Scanning OfficerACT
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Support | $32 phVIC
- TPSenior .Net Software DeveloperQLD