Small tweaks with big implications have been introduced in the iPhone 6s series by Apple. There is a next generation processor, better cameras and an improved finger scanner, but perhaps the biggest change concerns the implementation of a feature cal...
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
Apple reported an unusual misstep in the April-to-June quarter, selling fewer iPhones than analysts had been expecting, but it wasn't all bad news from Cupertino.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
Production is said to be underway for the next iPhone models, and it looks like the new version's big selling point will be Force Touch.
iPhone dongles can do everything from high-speed data transfers to testing for HIV.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
Xiaomi led China's smartphone market as its biggest vendor for the third straight quarter. But Apple is closing in, thanks to demand for its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and may even overtake Xiaomi this year.
Designed by Apple in California - that nod to its home state has appeared on Apple products for years, but increasingly, Apple's gadgets are being sold far from its Cupertino headquarters.
Apple achieved its second straight quarter of record results as demand for the new iPhone 6 surged and China became Apple's second most important market after the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- 3 ways to improve your sales this Mother’s Day
- Businesses can now buy apps in bulk from the Windows Store
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA