Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Apple has long derided large screen smartphones. The company defended the dwarfish 4in screen of the iPhone 5 in a series of advertisements following its launch. Now Apple has changed its tune with its 6 Plus phablet, a 5.5in variant of its iPhone de...
What's an even bigger deal for Apple fans than getting the iPhone 6 on launch day? Talking a selfie with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Apple fans were out early in full force in Boston and New York Friday morning to buy the larger screen iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Would you pay US$4,000 for an iPhone 6?
With the release of its new mobile operating system, Apple has become the first smartphone maker to enable by default a kill switch that can lock and secure a stolen phone.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
Radically increasing the screen size of Apple’s iPhone 6 range has paid off as pre-order sales reached a record 4 million in the first 24 hours.
"Huge" demand for Apple’s iPhone 6 could lead to a month wait after strong online sales caused the websites of Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and Apple to crash.
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Apple certainly had a lot to announce and preview during its almost-two-hour media event for the launch of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which included not only new phones but the company's new mobile payments system known as Apple Pay and the ...
Few announcements summon as much attention as a brand new iPhone, and this year, for the second time in as many years, Apple gave us two models of its smartphone to pore over. I got my mitts on the newest mobile devices in the hands-on area after Tue...
Apple's iPhone 6 announcement drew some disappointment in mainland China, when consumers learned that the country wouldn't be among the first markets to receive the product.
For a company that's famous for stage managing its eventsdown to the tiniest detail, the livestream of Apple's launch event for its Apple Watch and new iPhones left a lot to be desired.
Apple will release the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus in Australia on September 19. The sixth generation of iPhones benefit from improved processing hardware, better cameras, contactless payments and Wi-Fi enabled voice calls.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW