The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Shoppers mulling whether or not to buy a new iPhone better strike soon or else face paying almost $20 a month more.
Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Updated: Pre-orders for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus open tomorrow, 12 September, at 5.01pm.
The iPhone 6s has a new and improved camera: 12 megapixels, 4K video recording and Live Photos. But is that enough to rival Samsung and LG's killer camera phones?
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Small tweaks with big implications have been introduced in the iPhone 6s series by Apple. There is a next generation processor, better cameras and an improved finger scanner, but perhaps the biggest change concerns the implementation of a feature cal...
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia