Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
A team of hackers that target governments, the military and journalists has turned its attention to the iPhone, according to Trend Micro.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
The iPhone 6 has sold so well that Apple tied with Samsung for the top position in the smartphone market in the fourth quarter, closing the gap with its South Korean competitor.
No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
Apple beat out domestic and foreign competitors to become the top phone vendor in China in the final quarter of 2014 - the first time it's led the Chinese market, according to Canalys, a company that tracks global smartphone sales.
Not everyone may like the big screen size of the iPhone 6 Plus, but users in China are flocking to the device, suggests new data.
2014 was a good year for Chinese smartphone brands, with vendors from the country catching up on Apple and stealing share from market leader Samsung Electronics.
Screen after screen, folder after folder, app after app, the iPhone has become the new enabler for the mobile hoarder. For the New Year, though, many iPhone addicts have vowed to break or at least temper this fixation. If you’re looking for a fresh s...
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
Few have probably heard about Digione, but one of the Chinese company's latest products looks quite similar to the iPhone 6, and could potentially spark a patent dispute with Apple.
A day after China's Xiaomi said it wanted to become the world's number one smartphone vendor, an Apple executive weighed in and told the Chinese company to hold its horses.
Millions of Chinese will now be able to buy from Apple's App Store through the country's major domestic banking card provider, in a deal that could help the company squeeze even more revenue from one of its biggest markets.
Hours after Apple answered years of complaints by users and issued a tool to correct a bug in its routing of text messages, a federal judge in California ruled a lawsuit against the company over the issue can go ahead.
Security researchers have discovered a vulnerability in iPhones and iPads that allows attackers to install fake apps that take the place of legitimate ones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD