People looking for richer mobile apps may cheer Apple's decision to double the size limit of those approved for sale. But those whose iPhones and iPads have smaller amounts of memory will need to download carefully.
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
A team of hackers that target governments, the military and journalists has turned its attention to the iPhone, according to Trend Micro.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
The iPhone 6 has sold so well that Apple tied with Samsung for the top position in the smartphone market in the fourth quarter, closing the gap with its South Korean competitor.
No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
Apple beat out domestic and foreign competitors to become the top phone vendor in China in the final quarter of 2014 - the first time it's led the Chinese market, according to Canalys, a company that tracks global smartphone sales.
Not everyone may like the big screen size of the iPhone 6 Plus, but users in China are flocking to the device, suggests new data.
2014 was a good year for Chinese smartphone brands, with vendors from the country catching up on Apple and stealing share from market leader Samsung Electronics.
Screen after screen, folder after folder, app after app, the iPhone has become the new enabler for the mobile hoarder. For the New Year, though, many iPhone addicts have vowed to break or at least temper this fixation. If you’re looking for a fresh s...
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
Few have probably heard about Digione, but one of the Chinese company's latest products looks quite similar to the iPhone 6, and could potentially spark a patent dispute with Apple.
A day after China's Xiaomi said it wanted to become the world's number one smartphone vendor, an Apple executive weighed in and told the Chinese company to hold its horses.
Millions of Chinese will now be able to buy from Apple's App Store through the country's major domestic banking card provider, in a deal that could help the company squeeze even more revenue from one of its biggest markets.
Hours after Apple answered years of complaints by users and issued a tool to correct a bug in its routing of text messages, a federal judge in California ruled a lawsuit against the company over the issue can go ahead.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
- Nvidia's new Tegra chip can avoid trouble with the traffic police
- Samsung bets on Tizen smartphones again with a new launch in India
- Arista plans its own take on all-seeing network software
- Groups oppose US plan to collect social media info from visitors
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW