Would you pay US$4,000 for an iPhone 6?
With the release of its new mobile operating system, Apple has become the first smartphone maker to enable by default a kill switch that can lock and secure a stolen phone.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
Radically increasing the screen size of Apple’s iPhone 6 range has paid off as pre-order sales reached a record 4 million in the first 24 hours.
"Huge" demand for Apple’s iPhone 6 could lead to a month wait after strong online sales caused the websites of Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and Apple to crash.
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Apple certainly had a lot to announce and preview during its almost-two-hour media event for the launch of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which included not only new phones but the company's new mobile payments system known as Apple Pay and the ...
Few announcements summon as much attention as a brand new iPhone, and this year, for the second time in as many years, Apple gave us two models of its smartphone to pore over. I got my mitts on the newest mobile devices in the hands-on area after Tue...
Apple's iPhone 6 announcement drew some disappointment in mainland China, when consumers learned that the country wouldn't be among the first markets to receive the product.
For a company that's famous for stage managing its eventsdown to the tiniest detail, the livestream of Apple's launch event for its Apple Watch and new iPhones left a lot to be desired.
Apple will release the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus in Australia on September 19. The sixth generation of iPhones benefit from improved processing hardware, better cameras, contactless payments and Wi-Fi enabled voice calls.
Apple has made its long-awaited entry into the wearables market with a digital watch that can double as a fitness tracker and run a variety of apps.
Apple has taken the iPhone into the sixth generation with the launch of the widely anticipated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, it's thinnest -- and largest -- phones ever, running on a new 64-bit chip.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The popularity of large screen smartphones, known as phablets, isn't abating, and demand for the devices is expected to outstrip that for portable PCs, according to research firm IDC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW