There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
Apple's momentum in the mobile computing space with its open source movement, similar to how open source took the steam out of the sails of Sun Microsystems, the executive director of the Linux Foundation stressed on Wednesday.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
Clues uncovered in the iPhone OS 4.0 developer preview released Thursday suggest the next iPhone model may get a front-facing camera and a built-in camera flash.
Responding to a change in the licensing terms for developers building applications for version 4.0 of the iPhone, a technology evangelist for Adobe Systems has told Apple to go perform an anatomically impossible act.
Catch the iPhone action live as we find out what goodies Apple has in store for us in the next generation of its category-defining OS.
Apple today previewed the next generation of its iPhone software, which will add over 100 new features, including the long-awaited multitasking, to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Apple, with its forthcomomg iPhone OS 4.0, has added more capabilities for enterprises and features such as multitasking, but there will be no change in the company's rejection of Java and Adobe Flash for the platform.
The iPad launched just days ago, but already Apple is gearing up to introduce a new version of the iPhone OS as well as a rumored (not to mention expected) new iPhone model. On Thursday, the company will be presenting a sneak peak at the next iPhone ...
Apple didn't even wait for the iPad dust to settle before summoning the media to its next big event. On Thursday, journalists will gather once again ostensibly to hear about the next-generation of the iPhone operating system, and possibly an unveilin...
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
Pranktionary - The Prank Dictionary Are you tired of being the prank-ee instead of the prankster, but you can't conjure up a good prank? Just consult your Pranktionary. The pranks are excellent, and are even categorized by prank location, such as ...
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
A delayed flight didn't stop Vincenzo Iozzo and Ralf Weinmann from scoring a cool US$15,000, a brand-new iPhone and a trip to Las Vegas at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver on Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTTester / DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT