Let's assume that Gizmodo's blurry and leaked photos of Apple's alleged iPhone 4G are the real thing. If so, Apple appears to be taking a step backwards in product design. From what I can tell of Gizmodo's alleged iPhone 4G phone it is a complete des...
Apple iPhone news is heating up as an early jailbreak for iPhone OS 4.0 is released, and purported images of the back casing for the next iteration of the iPhone handset leak online.
There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
Apple's momentum in the mobile computing space with its open source movement, similar to how open source took the steam out of the sails of Sun Microsystems, the executive director of the Linux Foundation stressed on Wednesday.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
Clues uncovered in the iPhone OS 4.0 developer preview released Thursday suggest the next iPhone model may get a front-facing camera and a built-in camera flash.
Responding to a change in the licensing terms for developers building applications for version 4.0 of the iPhone, a technology evangelist for Adobe Systems has told Apple to go perform an anatomically impossible act.
Catch the iPhone action live as we find out what goodies Apple has in store for us in the next generation of its category-defining OS.
Apple today previewed the next generation of its iPhone software, which will add over 100 new features, including the long-awaited multitasking, to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Apple, with its forthcomomg iPhone OS 4.0, has added more capabilities for enterprises and features such as multitasking, but there will be no change in the company's rejection of Java and Adobe Flash for the platform.
The iPad launched just days ago, but already Apple is gearing up to introduce a new version of the iPhone OS as well as a rumored (not to mention expected) new iPhone model. On Thursday, the company will be presenting a sneak peak at the next iPhone ...
Apple didn't even wait for the iPad dust to settle before summoning the media to its next big event. On Thursday, journalists will gather once again ostensibly to hear about the next-generation of the iPhone operating system, and possibly an unveilin...
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
Pranktionary - The Prank Dictionary Are you tired of being the prank-ee instead of the prankster, but you can't conjure up a good prank? Just consult your Pranktionary. The pranks are excellent, and are even categorized by prank location, such as ...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- CCData Integration SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (Level 2 &3 )- Tomago LocationNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTfinance Project Manager (Workforce Management)NSW