Cisco Systems Inc. plans to add voice-over-Wi-Fi capabilities to its existing iPhone app by April, part of a continuing effort to expand its unified communications technology into the mobile space.
The public battle between Adobe and Apple over bringing Flash to the iPhone, and now iPad platforms has heated up the debate over the life expectancy of Flash.
Apple may be touting the release of its iPhone OS 3.1.3 update, but new research shows the iPhone is actually starting to slip when it comes to smartphone market share.
Apple on Tuesday released an updated version of its iPhone OS software for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Apple's iPad tablet could be an attractive business tool, but it lacks security and manageability features that enterprises need, analysts said on Wednesday.
A report on news network CNBC confirmed this Tuesday that Apple's highly anticipated and long rumored tablet will be shown tomorrow.
Apple on Monday reported growth in revenue and net income for the first fiscal quarter of 2010, buoyed by strong iPhone and Mac shipments.
Google has found a way to let iPhone owners use Google Voice, the telephony management service whose iPhone-specific application Apple rejected last year.
The clock is winding down to the big reveal on Wednesday at Apple's major press event. It could be an iSlate, or an iSlab, or an iTablet, or perhaps even an iPod Tablet Edition.
Apple reportedly is in talks with Microsoft to make Bing the default search engine on the iPhone's Safari Web browser, according to Business Week. The idea may sound surprising, but it shows how deep the ongoing battle between Google and Apple (which...
Fox News posted an article Monday claiming that not only will next week's now-confirmed Apple event play host to the long-rumored tablet unveiling, but it will also see the next iteration of Apple's iLife software on show. Fox's report also claims th...
Apple's tablet, now expected to be unveiled next week, will likely sport a 7-inch screen in its first iteration, with a 10-inch model following to make it a credible productivity platform, an Apple hardware expert predicts.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
It's been less than a year since the iPhone 3GS launched, and the rumor mill is already churning out speculation about an upcoming iPhone 4G, expected as early as May.
Those check boxes on your iPhone wish list? The latest rumor says a few of them are covered in the next-generation iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Why hackers love health apps
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW