The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
A recent patent filing by Apple shows the company is developing a way to create thinner, brighter touchscreens for its laptop and mobile devices, such as iPhone smartphones.
Apple may not see a need to add support for Adobe Systems' Flash multimedia software to a smartphone, but other handset makers do and plan to release software updates soon.
The new AR Drone helicopter combines an iPhone and virtual games to make a product that's drawing much attention at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The helicopter, or what France-based Parrot calls a quadricopter has four fans that allow ...
Google's new Nexus One smartphone is not an iPhone killer. It may not even be a Droid killer, but it may be Google's first serious and most public misstep. Basically, the Nexus One is a somewhat faster Droid with a somewhat better screen.
Apple sold more than 11 million iPhones in the last quarter of 2009 and will sell an additional 37.3 million during 2010, a financial analyst said in a recent research note to clients.
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
Apple Tuesday said that more than 3 billion apps have been downloaded from its App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users.
Three years after rumors of a Google phone first surfaced, the search giant has taken the wraps off its own branded and designed mobile phone, the Nexus One.
Apple doesn't want you to use them, but the following 21 apps today run only on jailbroken iPhones.
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
Mophie will unveil a credit card reader for the Apple iPhone at CES this week.
The company that owned the trademark "i-phone" in China yielded it to Apple, the Web site of China's trademark office shows, removing what could have become a legal roadblock for the similarly named iPhone there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW