The 'geniuses' at the Apple Store in Vermont have probably run into all sorts of excuses for broken iPhones, but they just didn't believe Kris Rowley. "A bear ate my iPhone," she told them.
AT&T Wireless CEO Ralph de la Vega bemoaned the disproportionate wireless bandwidth usage of iPhone users in a speech to wireless industry professionals here today, and hinted at an unpleasant way of dealing with the problem.
Adobe's decision to give Flash developers a way to craft iPhone applications is an "end-around" Apple's decision to ban Flash Player from its popular smartphone, an analyst said today.
Yamaha and two partners have developed an iPhone application that lets up to 10 people play a piano at the same time, among other features.
AT&T reversed course today, announcing that it would "take the steps necessary" so iPhone owners could run voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications, presumably including Google Voice and Skype.
IBM/Lotus Tuesday whittled its client licensing options from 11 to two and said its Domino Designer development tool would now be offered free of charge in hopes of increasing application development on the platform.
The latest version of IBM's Lotus Domino, set to be announced Tuesday, will natively support the Apple iPhone, allowing users to automatically synchronize e-mail, contacts and calendar data to the popular handset over the air.
Adobe Systems has come up with a way to let developers write Flash applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, even without the support of Apple.
There is much excitement and celebration today in the world of mobile phones. Adobe announced that Flash Player 10.1 will soon be gracing the diminutive screen of your mobile phone...unless you have an iPhone.
Vonage Holdings Corp. today announced an Internet phone-calling application that can be downloaded for free to iPhone and BlackBerry smartphones allowing international calls through Wi-Fi or cellular networks.
The booming Apple App Store, which just surpassed a whopping two billion downloads, has witnessed a wild ride in app pricing. Today, more than 85,000 apps are available on the store's virtual shelves, with prices ranging from free to TomTom's new $99...
The nature of mobile phone use in Australia is changing, with handsets increasingly used for more than just making voice calls and sending SMS messages according to a new study. Seventy seven per cent of people surveyed for the 2009 Australian Mobile...
Everyone is supposed to love their iPhones, lest they be branded an Apple hater. But Apple's comeuppance is at hand.
UK iPhone carrier O2 is bracing itself for thousands of returns as recent customers send back their iPhones to wait for better deals from rivals Orange and Vodafone.
Newcomers to the mobile-phone market are driving more wireless Web access at the expense of the phone makers that have been around for a while, according to a new report from AdMob.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW