This battery case boosts your battery and enhances audio
A rugged case for rugged people. Who have an iPhone 6.
Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Everything great about an iPhone dogged by a body too big
Don't be fooled by its looks because the iPhone 6s is a brand new phone
A triple-interface flash drive that can be used on iPhones and Androids
Use this drive to give your iPhone extra storage and battery life while you are on the go
Rock N Roll flair in a contemporary set of headphones
Some things don't work at 5.5-inches, like the design of a small iPhone
The small screen alternative iPhone 5 owners have been looking for
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Wearable technology gets sporty
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
Would you pay more for a private car hire service you book through your iPhone?
B&W Zeppelin Air review: A high-end iPod dock with AirPlay wireless music streaming
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA