New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
As a massive blizzard enveloped the North-East US (and delayed this edition of The Rollup), a blizzard of rumours swept the iOSphere about iPhone 6.
The combination of intense cold gripping much of the US and feverish iPhone speculation is creating extreme rumoring conditions, threatening to drive the iOSphere into epistemological collapse.
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)QLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW