The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Speck's $35 CandyShell Flip for iPhone 5 has one primary and two ancillary missions in life. The first is to protect your iPhone--something it does with extreme elegance.
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
I was a big fan of Cygnett's WorkMate case for the iPhone 4 and 4S. I was thus unsurprisingly eager to get my hands on the WorkMate for iPhone 5, a $25 case from the company offered in black and slate grey, black and olive green (which the company ca...
Cygnett describes its Bulldozer case for the iPhone 5 as offering "extra-protective silicone." The case is available in orange or black; I reviewed the orange unit.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
How does the Google Nexus 4 compare to the Apple's flagship, the iPhone 5? Let's find out!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC